Atlanta Truck Accident Lawyer
Find Justice Now if You Were Hurt in an Underride Accident!
Sadly, in metropolitan Atlanta, there is a higher likelihood of truck accidents
that occur. Underride truck accidents, in particular, can be some of the
most devastating of all. These accidents occur when a passenger vehicle
collides and becomes wedged underneath the underside or the rear of a
Have you been injured? Call Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C. today at
Why Do Underride Accidents Occur?
These types of accidents are often the most serious. Passenger vehicles
are no match for large commercial trucks, and will almost always incur
the most damage. The top of the vehicle may become crushed or completely
torn way after the accident, often resulting in severe and even fatal
injuries to the passengers.
Underride accidents occur in the following ways:
- Inability to see while driving at night
- Inadequate truck maintenance, e.g., dirty or missing reflectors
- Lack of brake or signal lights on the truck
- Improper lighting on the roads
- Rain, snow, and other inclement weather conditions
- Failing to see a car or other driver passing into another’s lane
- Truck driver fails to see car in another lane and runs into a vehicle while
- Multi-vehicle crashes where one car is pushed underneath the truck
The federal government regulates the trucking industry extensively. These
guidelines address the importance of servicing the trucks regularly, particularly
the reflector tape that helps boost the truck’s visibility. Furthermore,
trucking companies must provide rear guards, which are meant to prevent
Get Legal Assistance with Your Case!
At Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C., our Atlanta truck accident lawyers
know the ins and outs of the laws concerning accidents and personal injury.
We work relentlessly to pursue due compensation for our clients. We create
strong, persuasive claims to represent your best interests. After an accident,
having an advocate on your side is critical—and you can rest assured
that you do not have to go through this process alone.
today and schedule a free case review. You pay no legal fees unless we
win your case!