Attorney Todd Henningsen is the managing partner at Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C. With over two decades of legal experience and expertise, Todd has spent his time as an Atlanta personal injury attorney working toward one objective: to protect the rights of accident victims. As a result, he has won millions of dollars on behalf of injured victims all over the state of Georgia.
Prestigious Case Results
A dedicated trial lawyer, a veteran in the courtroom, and a skilled legal advocate, while Todd has recovered millions of dollars for his clients, he believes the modest yet meritorious claims are just as important to pursue. Over the years, he and his firm have been successful with such claims inclusive of automobile, motorcycle, and tractor-trailer accidents. He also handles complex litigation, negligent security, and wrongful death matters.
Todd was raised in Nashville, Tennessee. After high school, he continued his education at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. There, he joined the Wake Forest Track and Field Team and became a varsity letterman. After graduation, Todd attended the University of Richmond in Richmond, Virginia to pursue a Juris Doctorate and a Masters of Business Administration. Today, he uses his unique educational background to provide effective case strategies for his clients in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 5.0 Excellent Google Rating
- Super Lawyers 2019-2023
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys 2019, 2021, 2022
- Named to the list of Georgia’s Super Lawyers® Rising StarsSM, 2014-2016
- “10 Best” Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2014
- Million Dollar Advocate from the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Top Verdicts for 2010 from the Fulton County Daily Report
- University of Richmond (Juris Doctor and Masters of Business Administration)
- Wake Forest University (Bachelor of Arts in Economics)
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association