Why Choose Our Law Firm?
Personal Injury Lawyers You Can Trust
At Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C., we understand that the attorney selection process can be difficult. However, we know that it is a decision that can make all the difference in your case. If you or your loved one has suffered harm as a result of another’s negligence or wrongful conduct, our legal team has the experience, skill, and determination needed to guide you through the legal process and recover the compensation you deserve.
At Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C., we operate on several core principles:
- We will always treat you with respect.
- You will not be ignored. You will receive one-on-one attention from your lawyer.
- We are available 24/7 to field your questions and concerns.
- We can come to you – home and hospital consultations available.
- No recovery, no fee. You only pay us if we win your case.
By always staying true to these principles, our Atlanta personal injury attorneys have been able to recover millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of injured victims and families. We’ve proven ourselves as a caring, compassionate, and highly capable legal team.
Top-Rated & Highly Experienced
The managing partner of Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C., Todd Henningsen, is a 10.0 Superb rated lawyer on Avvo and has more than a decade of legal experience behind him. With each case he handles, he draws his experience to build strong and compelling cases for his clients. He has also joined various legal organizations out of a passion for justice and a desire to protect the rights of Georgia citizens and consumers. Included in the list of Georgia’s Super Lawyers® Rising StarsSM for 2014-2016 and named as one of the “10 Best” in Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys for 2014, Attorney Henningsen is highly regarded as qualified Atlanta injury attorney.
Serving as special counsel to the firm, Richard Kopelman brings an additional 27 years of experience. In 1991, he decided to dedicate his career exclusively to the representation of injured people. He brings a wealth of experience in mass tort, MDLs and injury cases at the local, state and even federal level.
- “Todd worked on my case non-stop for almost three years and reached a great settlement at the end.”
- “He kept me informed about my case, he is truly a professional, extremely knowledgeable, very caring and compassionate. Most importantly he got the job done!”
- “I now have what I know to be one of the best, professional, ethical and personable attorneys on my side.”
Read more client testimonials here.
6 Things to Consider Before Hiring Our Firm
- Personal injury law is all we do – Our firm concentrates exclusively on personal injury law; it’s all we do, and it’s what we do well. We’ve helped numerous victims and families through the challenging personal injury claim process and we have continually secured full and fair compensation on their behalves.
- We actually file lawsuits and take cases to trial – Our attorneys are experienced trial lawyers and we’re prepared to fight on behalf of our clients. The insurance company knows which lawyers try cases and which do not. This offers us an advantage in obtaining better settlement offers than the lawyers and law firms who have no trial experience.
- We understand that not everyone wants to go to trial – Although we prepare your case as if it is going to trial, we recognize that not everyone wants their case tried before a judge and jury. Many times, we are able to get a fair and reasonable settlement offer by preparing the case as is if it is going to go to trial and negotiating settlement terms. In the right cases, this approach helps us to obtain the best settlement possible without having to undergo the lengthy trial process.
- Only attorneys handle your case – We don’t have case managers and paralegals handle your claims. At Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C., we don’t use the “bait and switch” method. We recognize that you did not hire a case manager or a paralegal to handle your claim – you hired a personal injury lawyer. That is why all the negotiations and legal issues will be handled by an experienced attorney.
- We return your phone calls – This may seem basic, but the truth is that many lawyers are bad about getting in touch with their clients and returning phone calls. At our firm, we are committed to making sure that your needs are handled in a timely manner. This means answering the phone, returning phone calls, and following through on our word. Mr. Henningsen always provides clients with a direct way to reach him, whether it is through email, phone, letter, or even text message.
- We create personalized solutions – Each and every case is different. In the cases that we accept, we make sure to advise clients how to stop problems before they ever happen. Many times lawyers are simply “reacting” to problems that they could have avoided had they understood the case better and properly advised the client about the proper steps to take. We are pro-active in our representation of victims of personal injury and will take the time to explain the law so you can take action to protect yourself and your case. We handle each case on a personalized basis.
To learn more about our firm’s philosophy and the unique ways it will benefit you, call Henningsen Injury Attorneys, P.C. today and schedule a free case evaluation!